These RGB Panels are a blast to play with and are perfectly suited to use with the Papilio FPGA boards. We have created a special VHDL/DesignLab driver for these displays and have ported the popular SmartMatrix Library to work with the ZPUino Soft Processor.
There is even a RGB LED Panel Wing that makes connecting these panels to your Papilio FPGA a snap!
- 1024 RGB LEDs
- 1/16 Scan Rate
- Dimensions: 190.5mm x 190.5mm x 14mm / 7.5" x 7.5" x 0.55"
- 5V regulated power input, Uses 2A max when all LEDs are on. (We find that the 5V from the Papilio board is usually fine to power these displays.)
- 6mm pitch
Supported Papilio Boards
- Papilio DUO - Arduino Compatible FPGA Development Board
- Papilio Pro - Spartan 6 FPGA Dev Board with SDRAM
- 1x 32x32 RGB LED Panel
- 1x 0.15" Pitch 4-pin Power Cable w/ Spade Connectors
- 1x 16-pin (2x8) Ribbon Cables
DesignLab Contrains ready to go examples sketches for:
Displaying Bitmaps (BMP files)
And a demo of all features of the SmartMatrix Library
Quick Start Video (DesignLab)