Play classic arcade games faithfully recreated on an FPGA or create new games using the ZPUino soft processor, the VGA library, MegaWing form factor snaps right on top of the Papilio One 500K or Papilio Pro and provides everything needed to start exploring FPGA games today!
- VGA Port - DB15 Female VGA connector capable of generating 4096 colors.
- Stereo Audio Jack - 1/8" Stereo jack with low pass filter is ready for CD quality Delta-Sigma audio output.
- Joystick Ports - Two DB9 Male joystick ports accept Atari, Commodore, and classic arcade joysticks.
- PS/2 Ports - Two PS/2 ports accept a keyboard and mouse.
- 4 Way Buttons - 4 buttons in a plus configuration for user input.
- 4 LED's - 4 LED's for user feedback.
- Reset Button - A single reset button.
Create new video games using the ZPUino and explore classic arcade games like Pac-Man For more information visit the project page: http://papilio.cc/index.php?n=Papilio.ArcadeMegaWing
Papilio Arcade...Create new video games using the ZPUino and explore classic ar...
Papilio Arcade...The Arcade Blaster is a new multi-platform application that le...
Frogger!Jack takes a look at the classic Arcade game Frogger running o...
Using a Classi...This video shows how a classic arcade joystick can be wired up...