Are you in need of a simple and affordable way to visualize numerical values from your Papilio? Of course you are – and believe us when we say that you’ll wonder how you went without one for so long. It’s time to take a look at our new seven-segment, eight-digit LED display. It easily hooks directly up to your dev board to show you what’s happening with your numbers!
The display can be linked to your Papilio and other dev boards to use the included features such as a counter, clock, display your values from sensors, or whatever else you’re doing to those poor numbers. Get yours today for only $13.99!
- 8-segment LED display
- 8 mini buttons
- IO savings serial communication interface
- 8-level brightness adjustment (LED and adjust the brightness of a unified digital)
- MCU only needs to read or send display data to register RAM chips can save MCU resources
- 8 test Two-color LED control
- Comes with connection cable (8 inch(20cm) length)
Get up and running quickly with VHDL code examples for the Papilio by the author of the free Ebook on Learning VHDL Mike Fields.