Limited Time Special - Four Free Papilio Wings!
For a Limited Time we are offering a special deal on the Papilio Pro and LogicStart MegaWing bundle. Order now and get four of our most popular Wings for free! When you order this bundle you will also receive these four Wings:
Welcome to the R-R-R-R-RetroCade Synth from Gadget Factory. This exciting new hardware synthesizer is built on Gadget Factory's own Papilio platform, and is designed with both hardware hackers and musicians in mind. Musicians will love the ease of use and extreme retro glitchiness that the Retrocade has to offer. Hackers will love that it is open-source, and is designed to be HACKED. Either way, you're in luck.
You will find no better, more flexible synthesizer at this price point anywhere else! The RetroCade Synth boasts the capability to play the built-in Commodore 64 SID chip, the Yamaha YM-2149 chip, and .mod files - all at the same time! The RetroCade Synth can be played via any external MIDI control interface or via your favorite audio/ sequencing software. We have built a custom VST software dashboard which gives you visual control over all the various parameters the synth has to offer!
As the currently most powerful development board in Papilio series, Papilio Pro is based on Xilinx Spartan 6 LX FPGA. It offers exciting new features over Spartan 3, including up to 48 massive I/O lines, dual channel USB, integrated JTAG programmer, 64Mb large SDRAM, and an efficient switching power supply.
Papilio Pro Features
- Spartan 6 LX9 FPGA
- High efficiency LTC3419 Step Down Dual Voltage Regulator
- Dual Channel FTDI FT2232 USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- 64Mbit Micron MT48LC4M16 SDRAM
- 64Mbit Macronix MX25L6445 SPI Flash
- 48 I/O pins arranged in a Papilio Wing form factor
- 32Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- 2 – ¼” Stereo Audio Jacks with 18 bit Delta Sigma DAC
- MIDI – In, Out, Through
- uSD Card for MOD, MIDI, YM, SID, and config files
- MicroJoystick – 4 directions, Select
- 2x16 LCD Display
- 16 Analog inputs for sliders and knobs
- 16 Digital inputs for switches and peripherals
- RetroCade Website
- RetroCade User Guide
- RetroCade Hardware Guide
- Papilio Pro Hardware Guide
- Papilio Pro Forum
- Papilio Pro Showcase
- Papilio Pro Downloads